Taurasi - Vigna Quattro Confini

WINE MAKING: destemming full grapes and medium maceration of several days, with daily pumping until the racking, fermentation in stainless steel wine.

MATURING PROCESS:  in French barriques for 11 months by 30%, the remaining 70% aged in steel. Assembled and after a month put in the bottle.

ORGANOLEPTIC EXAM: ruby red color of red fruit aroma of the wood in particular cherry and violet and a dry taste, smooth and velvety view site.

AGING: in bottles for 6/12 months.